Back pain, MRI:disc bulge, movement of pain toward limbs, intolerable pain leading to unconsciousness, low BP, anemic

I am a lady of 29 years, suffering for back pain since long and last year when i was advised to take an MRI scan , it was found that i had disc bulge in the c5-c6,c6-c7 level. The pain is torturing me since long and it has started vibrating towards my hands and legs. I have a tingling sensation in my arms and legs and also numbness and tremendous pain in my back starting from the neck, my right arm, right leg and also sometimes in the left. I am unable to tolerate this pain and get unconscious at least once a day. I am unable to ascend steps due to pain and giddiness. My BP is most of the time 60/90 and i am anemic too. I underwent several treatments for the same but english medicine make me very drowsy. I am unable to lie down and sleep peacefully without pain and ayurveda has no effects on me. Please suggest a solution for me.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012