Back pain, MRI shows lumbar spondyliasis with small posterior central bulge mildly indenting thecal sac. Treatment ?

Hey, I m AAAAA, and 21years old. I have received my MRI scan after many months of back discomfort and the report says its all normal except at the last observation which says: Lumbar spondylosis with small posterior central bulge L5/S1 disc mildly indenting the Thecal sac and nerve roots. It gets very uncomfortable when I sit in the same position for over 10 minutes or so, Sometimes when I sit on hard surfaces I tend to feel some numbness in my legs or pins and needles which takes a few minutes to go away after I stretch ... Also last time I was doing my training ( boxing ) I noticed that when I was doing jumping exercises after a few minutes I started not being able to lift my legs in the jump with much agility, almost like I didn t have total control of them and my balance was clearly disminished on the landing of each jump.. What could this be and what can I do? Thank you for your attention
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012