Back pain. MRI shows annular tear of disc, mild diffuse disc bulge. No help with physiotherapy. Suggestions?

Hi Sir, I am suffering from severe back pain , i went for an MRI . The report says that there is posterior annular tear of L5-S1 4 disc ,causing indentation of thecal sac with compression ofbilateral lateral recesses and the bilateral neural foramina. Mild diffuse disc bulge is noted at L4-5 level, causing mild thecal indentation,rest is normal. Whenever I sit for a longer period and then when I stand my left leg starts to pain very badly. I have undergone Physiotherapyfor the same for 2.5 months ,which included Diathermy, Ultrasonic,Lazer,Hot pack and IFT, but still the pain is there. Please help me sir, I am just 26 and i dont want a surgery for this. Regards Dev
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013