Back pain. MRI scan shows disc bulge at L4-L5, narrowing of exit foramina. Second opinion?

Hi. My daughter of 17 years, after suffering from backache for many months had having many treatments from physios, chicorpractor and stress release work, we had an MRI scan done yesterday. The result is : At L4-5 there is posterior disc bulge with indentation of the anterior thecal sac and narrowing of the exit foramina bilaterally. all else is normal. I would appreciate a 2nd opinion from one of your doctors on the panel, please.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012