Back pain. Lumbar spondylosis, disc protrusion, disc bulge. What can be done?

hi sir this eswar 38 years old, i m from Indian army [ex soldier and nation class sports men] right now i m working as a fitness trainer,, i m suffering with back pain for lost 6 months,, so yesterday i done the mri , the report is like this . impression;; * L4-L5; L5-S1 LUMBAR SPONDYLOSIS * L4-L5 DISC PROTRUSION IS SEVERELY COMPRESSING THE LEFT SIDED EXITING NERVE ROOTS AND MODERATELY COMPRESSING THE THECAL SAC *L5-S1 DISC BULGE IS MILDLY COMPRESSING THE THECAL SAC AND BILATERAL NEURAL RECESSES * PRE AND PARASPINAL SOFT TISSUES ARE NORMAL,, so please kindly advise me what can i do now ?? thank you sir,,G. eswar ex ARMY
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012