Back pain. Done MRI. Suggested physiotherapy. Cure?

From last 8months My wife is suffering from back pain. We have gone through 3 doctors but still no cure from pain. We also go for MRI reports and base on that Dr. informs us for physiotherapy as well. Just before 3 days my wife have taken injection in back side, but still no any relaxation from pain. Dr. told us that it may possible that she will have life time problem and may be not cure from this pain. For your reference I am writing MRI reports description below and please go through it. Kindly please advice me.

The MRI findings show:
Minimal anterior offset of L5 over S1 vertebrae without obvious lysis
Mild posterior herination of L5-S1 intervertebral disc causing indentation over
ventral theca and exiting nerve roots
No significant extradural compression

Diss level with AP diameter
L1-L2 (11.9 MM)
L2-L3 (10.3 MM)
L3-L4 (13.8 MM)
L4-L5 (14.2 MM)
L5-S1 (9.3 MM)
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013