Back pain. Abdominal scan shows spots on spine. Benign hemangioma and hepatic dome cyst in liver diagnosed. Dangerous?

I had a Abdominal CT scan (liver protocol) due to spots seen on MRI of spine due to mid back pain. Spots confirmed as benignhemangioma and hepatic dome cyst in liver but report also noted mild pelvicalyceal prominence bilaterally without definite evidence of obstruction. I have had 2 past kidney infections and in my 20's and 30"s I easily could have 2-3 UIT's per year. I presently have alot of pain over my kidneys but no fever. Especially in warm weather I take cranberry juice capsules as I feel I have an infection starting. I urinate about twice as frequently as my young daughters. I am told by my father that his mother had to have her kidney removed in her 30's and does not recall injury but no one has been able to track down the reason she had to have it removed. I have been to a urologist and have no obvious deficits with lab work and ultrasound. Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013