Back of thigh hit curb, severe pain. Fluid under skin, feel numb. Suggestion?

Hello, two nights ago I was riding a longboard and I was going fairly fast down a hill when my wheel hit a curb. I went flying and the back of my thigh hit the curb really really hard. I have a pretty high pain tolerance but it was extremely painful and now the back of my thigh is black and blue and has gotten bigger every day. In some places you can feel a ton of fluid under the skin but in those places there isnt a bruise . In the places on my leg where there is a lot of fluid built up my skin is numb. Could this be something I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012