Back injury, pain on breathing, standing straight. Symptoms due to fall or possible rib fracture?

My 15 year old daughter fell down the stairs 30 minutes ago. She hit her back in the area around where her bra runs across her back. She was lying at the bottom of the stairs trying to get her breath when I got to her. She says that it hurts to breathe more than shallowly and standing straight hurts. Is the pain more likely from the fall itself and from possible bruising, or could she have a rib fracture?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013