Back injury, had stroke, neck pain, migraines, cold. Done MRI. Is it lymphatic disorder?

In the past two years I've had a lot of very strange things happen to the left side of my body. I was using pain killers heavily for a year prior for a back injury I sustained at work. After getting off of the pain killers I began having brief attacks of aphasia which originally I thought was a stroke. I would feel a shooting pain up the left side of my neck followed by the inability to speak for 10-30 seconds. This has happened three times in the past two years. Each time I went for an MRI and nothing was found. When I got off of the pain killers my left nostril became completely blocked. This has gotten better with time but still comes and goes. I also have back and neck pain on my left side, this is something that I've had since I was in high school but attributed it to working out. My neck cracks continuously, but only on the left side never the right. I also have swollen lymphs on my left side. I spoke with a neurologist who seemed to think this was all caused by atypical migraines. After trying many different migraine medications and therapies I have found no luck. Are there any type of lymphatic disorders or any other disorders that effect only one side of the body. I got a cold a couple days ago and the left side of my throat is even more swollen. I have seen different doctors, taken many blood tests, had MRIs and even CTs of my sinus cavity all have come up negative.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013