Back injury, forearm injury, dizziness, painful. Will I be okay?

During spots day, when I was walking down the slippery stairs, I fell down for about a few stairs, landing on my upper back and injuring my right forearm. When I stood up, I felt dizzy and feeling painful, so I went to take a seat. Unexpectedly, I collapsed onto the floor after I had seated. When I was conscious, my teachers and friends were calling me. That was when I woke up seconds later. May I know who does falling got to do with dizziness?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013