Back injury due to fall, numbness, pain after exercising. Prescribed anti inflammatory, muscle relaxer. Cure?

Hello doctor, My name is XXXXX, 22 year old female, recently injured my back falling down stairs. I worked out a couple days later and immediately got numbness and excruciating pain radiating through my hips and down my legs. Went to urgent care and the physician said in my x rays everything looked normal except maybe a slight tilt in coccyx which the radiologist ruled as normal. It s very painful to walk sit or stand up but the physician just prescribed a muscle relaxer and anti inflammatory. Should I still go see an orthopedic or wait to see if the pills fix the issue? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013