Back injury due to fall, left-sided waist pain. Taking ibuprofen. Muscle damage?

Hi, I fell down the bottom of staircase, my foot came away from me and I landed with a thud on my back and bounced down last of steps. Was very painful, took I ibrobrufen tabs and am still going to work but still very sore. Don t think I have broken anything but left hand side at waist is really sore. Bottom of back also sore but not as bad as waist. I am quite plump at waist, so is this just damaged muscle. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012