Back injury causing difficulty in sleeping, prescribed zopiclone. Are the safe for long term?

hi, I am in Canada. My finances doctor prescribe him zopiclone after a back injury to help with sleep problems. They told him these pills were not addictive and gave him a prescription of three months at a time. From what I am reading online i do not see anything that says they are non-addictive. Are they safe to continually take or not? Just wanting to be sure he isn t leading down a path of destruction by taking these
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012