Back hurts constantly, loss of breath, chest hurts, dizziness. What is it ?

Hi im having some strange episodes. The first thing is my back hurts constantly. Then about 3 times a day i get feelings of loss of breath, chest hurts, dizziness when i stand up or move, and my fingers and toes feel like there asleep. Also i seem to be getting frustrated alot more, which is strange becouse i am normaly a friendly person. i dont know if this is why but all this happend the day after i found out that my wife dosent have cancer (docters said she had i abnormal cell) but that we are now expecting our first child.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013