Back hit concrete step on slipping. Mid back painful, discomfort in neck. How to rectify?

Hello Doctors, I slipped on ice, feet flew up in front of me, landed flat on my back, across my midback i hit a concrete step. 295 lb man falling , and since then i have a painfully sore midback. Also, when i stand up, i feel a strange stretching discomfort (pain) sensation up to base of my neck . Thanks You Paul M Falanga RN
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013

Its a nasty injury. Looking at the severity of the incident and also getting comfortableness till neck, you need an immediate attention from a trauma specialist. Go to near by emergency care at the earliest and get evaluated.

I hope im of help.