Back, gallbladder, appendix, urinal problems. CT, blood test done. Gallbladder removed. Prescribed norco 7.5. Suggestions?

I had a baby in September . Since then I have had back issues and gallbladder issues. For the back I have been prescribed norco 7.5/325mg. For the gallbladder, it had gotten worse. US showed numerous stones. Gallbladder was removed in February. Was doing well and then I started having right upper quadrant pain (and in the back as well...same area) about a week ago. Wednesday night/Thursday morning I had an "attack". Full on upper abdominal burning, stabbing severe pain with severe nausea. Went to ER and had CT and blood work. CT showed appendix with slightly hypersense material and at upper limits of lumen diameter. Blood showed AST 192 ALT 109 BUN 22. Was told that higher liver enzymes are possible after cholecystectomy. But that's pretty high! Also, urine showed trace leukocyte esterase, trace protein, WBC 2-4, RBC 0-1, trace bacteria, moderate squamous epithelial cells, many urine mucus. Does this indicate a UTI? Surgeon seems to think a stone may be stuck in duct, although nothing showed on test at time of surgery. Is that possible? Also, are my liver enzymes high due to gallbladder removal, norco use for 4 months, or a combination of both? Should I worry about my appendix?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013