Back followed by leg pain mostly behind knee and inner thigh, difficulty in walking. Chances of posteria laberal tear?

Hello , my name is Harriet Njoroge. a few days ago , my mum decided that we should go to our farm and do some work. so we did. and i was having a really bad back ache, and it was taking me very long to stand up straight (but that isnt the main problem) but after 3 or so days, my left leg is painful all throughout. and im starting to doubt if its more than just being sore, from the work. the pain is mostly behind my knee , and a tad bit on my inner thigh.. it is very hard for me to walk, so i have to walk with a bent knee tip-toeing and i cannot be able to stretch it out without feeling a tremendous amount of pain. i read about Posteria Laberal Tear (but im only a kid, and i couldn t really understand much of what was written) . but never have i felt this kind of pain, and i think its more than any normal pain. please help me. what is wrong? what should i do to reduce this the pain, ?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012