Back, feet pain, MRI done, advised surgery, prescribed Glevex, Neuromet tablets. Purpose of these tablets?

Hello. I took my father to a neurologist for back and feet pain and after concluding MRI report - doctor advised surgery and also advised Glevex 300mg capsules and Neuromet tablets. I want to know that what is the purpose of neuromet and glevex. My email address is mentioned below. Thanks. Conclusion of MRI report is mentioned below. Following ossification with syndesmophyte formation in the thoracic and lumber vertebrae may be suggestive of diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis (DISH). Advised further work up. If further information required, I can provide. Please note that my father is also a heart patient as well. Once again thanks and will wait for feedback. Regards, Adnan YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012