Back bulging disks, using meth, paranoid, pinched nerves. Get tested for STD?

I have a bad back bulging disks and such, and I started using Meth again. Every once in a while it would feel like I had something dripping down my leg. I would check, but there would be nothing and I started to get really self conscious about it, so I would get more paranoid about it, and it would seem like it got worse the more I did think about it. I looked it up on the internet and it said people with back problems feel those sensations from pinched nerves. But now it s gotten worse and I know I have something wrong, I have clear sparkling stains in the clothes I wear, mainly underwear. Could it be just the meth and my bad back?, or should I get a STD check I have had one last year and only slept with 3 or 4 girls since, who I knew and am pretty sure were clean.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013