Back and wrist injury, leg weakness after eating sugar. Blood test done. Treatment?

hi im XXX im XXXXX i hurt my back in september this yr al i did was stand up of my bed and my sight also went the paramedic said that was proberly a panic attack i did not go hosptail i hate them and now it stil hurts at times also a few yr ago everytime i ate suger my legs would feel strange like they would give way this disapeared but has recently come back but i do not want a blood test what could it be and i hurt my wrist boxing 4 week ago and i stil sore
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013