Back and stomach pain, no sex drive, testicle pain when having sex. No STDs. Tests normal. What is wrong?

hello my name is james ian cuevas im a white male and i have been having real bad back and stomic pains im 28rys old i have no sex drive and its starting to cause probs with me and my wife my back hurts all the time and when we have sex my balls start hurting really bad along with my back and stomic and im not even close to getting off we will be like 5 to 10 mins into it and the pain starts my piss is slow and hurts at times and i have been tested for hiv and std with everything coming back ok i have had 2 fully caths and 3 blader scans ex rays and a lot more other tests what the hell could be wrong please help me please
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
you need not worry...just enjoy it. you may consult with a psychiatrist to rule out underlying depression. tab BUSPIRONE 150mg daily may help.