Back and rib pain, shooting pain in groin. Taking monistat for yeast infection. History of hernia. Treatment?

I thought I had a yeast infection and treated it with monistat the smell and burning went away temporarily. We were moving and I moved many boxes, I know i have a hernia that will be treated in the fall, I stood up from a chair and suddenly felt the worse mid back pain that continued around under my ribs I could barely breath. I thoungt I pinched a nerve and have already gone for an xray and i am waiting to hear back. However the yeast infection seems to have come back after being treated a week ago and I also have pain in my right groin down to my right ankle. could this be a bladder infection?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012