Back and neck pain, chest burning, belching, nausea, left abdomen pressure. Nothing on echography and auscultation. Reson?

hi doc, 2 months ago it was aweful back and neck pain , a month ago chest burning, major discomfort especially at evening , belching (or the need to), burning arms/articulations, nausea and a weird (like full of fluid/air sensation or something-detached feeling or pression in my left upper abdomen , mostly when lying). nothing on echography and auscultation. BP 110. Age 21. cheers.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012