Back and neck injury, stiffness, shivering, migraines. Elevated cholesterol levels. Suggest?

I am a 45 year old female. iIstarted having a feeling like my arms were weak and tremoring. My legs also feel this way but not as severe. I have had bloodwork last week and more today. I am having an MRI of my brain tomorrow. I did have a neck and back injury over 20 years ago that causes a lot of pain and stiffness . I feel like it may stem from that. The bloodwork Ihad that came back didn t show much. I think my regular doctor was loking for Anemia , vitamin D and B 12 (being low) I think. My blood sugar fasting was 82 and my cholesterol was a little elevated but nothing major. I don t know if they looked at kidney or liver function. They may have. There just wasn t anything alarming going on or with the X rays of my neck area. I wish this shaky tremoring feeling would go away. The Neurologist I saw today is going to look for brain tumor (because I have a lot of migraines, but that s been going on for years and years). He also wants to rule out Lupus , but i was more concerned about M.S. The other syptoms I have match up more with MS than Lupus. What are your thoughts? I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks, Mischele
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013