Back and ligaments pain during pregnancy. Mild arthritis now. On cataflam. Why shaking in sleep?

Hi I m a 35 year old mother of 3. When I was pregnant with my first son who just turned 7, I had severe pain in my ligaments and lower back. My gynae told me it was normal. The same happened during my second pregnancy, although this time the pain was worse. My first and second are 16 months apart. When my second boy was 3 years old I had my third child. A daughter. Same story. Severe pain in my ligaments and lower back. In all three cases I had a c-section and during the last one (2 and half years ago) I got sterilized. When my daughter just turned 2 I told my doctor that these pains are still very persistend and doesn t want to get better. He said I should start doing excersize. If I m very overworked or did something very physical it feels like a nerve is pinching in my right buttock sending pain impulses down my leg. He eventualy did send me for x-rays and the outcome was mild arthirites in my lower spine . He advised I drink anti-inflammatory everytime I feel pain. Well needless to say Cataflam became my new best friend. Yesterday I experienced the normal amount of pain but we had to go to town causing me to be on my feet for a few hours. Last night I couldn t move! I woke up in the night not being able to sleep due to the pain. But this time I had severe heartburn (which just doesn t want to go away) and severe drop in body temperature. My husband woke up because I was shaking and couldn t get warm. Today the backpain persists. Cataflam is not working! I cant get warm. I m feeling nauseous and listless. Al
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012