Back and leg pain, had knee meniscus tear repair surgery. Painful urination, blood in urine

I can hARDLY FALL ASLEEP, walk and my back and legs are in pain constantly. In am 57 man, july 2007 years ago have right knee meniscuous tear repair surgery, 03/01/12 had to go to the emergency room I couldnt urinate and when forced in terrible pain and lot of blood came out, spen all day in the emergency room until the infectiion and blood stopped looked like an infected blood clot to me, but Dr says it was kidney and bladder infection . After all the test, they say I have a cyst on each kidney, but that doesnt has anything to do with it. Only thing that made me feltr better for about 2 weeks after the emergency room was the morphine shot they gave me, I was able to walk at least 12 blocks back and forth to see the doctor. Now if I lift anything I get pain at both side of my lower back, on this week and am feeling worst, cant sleep a lot of muscle, bone pain , extremely pain in my back and very very week, walk half of block and got to stop to rest.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012