Back and joint problem, MRI shows slip disc, reported it was sue to stress. Advice?

yes i am suffering from some kind of back and joint problem since 5 years. it has started with the discomfort in the back at thoracic vertebra. I used to feel something is stuck in side of my vertebral joint. i used to ask my wife to step on my back inorder to click as it gave a relief. Now i am on the stage where i click my every single joint as i feel discomfort and a little bit of muscular tension at my back. I HATE THIS FEELING. LAST TIME I HAD AN MRI FOR MY LUMBAR AREA IT CAME THAT I HAVE A SLIP DISC, WHILE TECHNICIAN DOING MRI SCAN HE REPORTED TO ME AS IF I WAS STRESS AS HE CAN SEE MY BACK MUSCLES COINTINOUSLY IN SPASMIC CONDITION.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012