Back and flank pain, blood in urine, cough, sore throat. Suggestions?

Hi may I just ask about my back and flank pain. I've been experiencing it for a long time. But yesterday, it is so severe. The first time I experienced that was a year ago. And I had a small blood in my urine but that happened only once last year after increasing my fluids it was relieved. But now Im experiencing that again. Without the bloody urine. The back and flank pain was relieved when I am laying down. I also have a productive cough today and sorethroat.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013