Back and chest pain, digestive enzymes worsened pain. What is it?

Hello Doctor. For a couple of months now i have been having acid problems, heartburn etc, i notice that since it started i get dry lips alot aswell, even though summer has just passed, this would get alot worse the day after i drank alcohol. Since this all started i have also developed muscle fatigue , which does not prevent me from going about daily life in any way it is just what i would call a hinderance . Along with the muscle fatigue i get pain in the upper left part of my abdomen (stomach), had a stool test for h.pylori that came back negative also had bloods done that came back ok. My Doctor gave me omeprazole which i took but nothing really happened, took myself off that and on to a low/no carb diet accompanied with: peppermint oil (tablet form) mastic gum and a probiotic and things have improved slightly but i still have esophagal pain but rarely get heartburn now, i get back pain and chest pain , i started taking digestive enzymes recently and that has made the pain worse so i am stopping taking them. I am going back to my Doctor this week to talk with him on how to move forward, based on this can you give me any advice on what it might be?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012