Back and abdominal pain. Why? Lymph nodes enlarge, constipation. Why?

I have central upper and upper left abdominal pain with some left back pain . I continue to belch excessively even without eating. My inguinal lymph nodes on the left are enlarged to the point I am having a CT on Friday. But my abdominal pain just started today. It had been tender to touch for a few days. But now it is to the point that it hurts to take a really deep breath. I am wondering if This is something that needs immediate medical attention or if I can just wait till Friday. My pain level is quite low maybe a 1-2. I do have IBS and currently have very bad constipation due to the amount of medication I am taking. I take on average 6-8 Meds a day 4 -5 of which I take multiple times a day
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer