Back aching, should I stop working out with 20 pound vest ?

Back aching... should I stop working out with 20 pound vest.
I have been exercising with a 20 pound vest to maximise my workouts... My back has been aching a bit from the extra load, should that be expected and it will take some time for my back to get stronger? or is that a bad sign and I should stop with the vest?l Let me know what you think.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Thanks for query,
Over weight lifting of weight sometimes causes more harm than to make tyour back stronger.
Do routine back extension exercise rather than weight lifting.
Sometimes it gives injuries to your spinal vertebrae and vertebral canal.
Ok and bye.