Back aches with excessive sweating. Do i have restless leg syndrome ?

My back aches more so in the lower area. I start sweating excessively but I'm cold. The air in my room stays on 68 degrees. I have odd working hours. I don t get that much sleep during my nights because I start getting back pains and start to sweat and because of that I get in a bad mood. I have my girlfriend rub my back or put icy hot on it. It helps somewhat. I went to a walk in clinic and they said I might have restless leg syndrome. But there s nothing wrong with my legs just my back.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011