Back ache, nausea, vomiting, elevated SGPT levels. On calcium and vitamin supplements. Help?

Hi doctor. I am Amardeep Dhamija from India. I have been having my son (age: 18yrs) treated for persistent back ache for 1 year and 4 months now. The problem was diagnosed as arising from low Vitamin D levels ( 2.80) and Vitamin B12 (below 83) levels on 02Dec 2011. He was given ARACHITOL shots and also put on D-gain. I showed him subsequently to an endocrinologist who had a liver test done (SGOT: 14) and (SGPT:14) , Serum Bilirubin (1.37) and Conjugated Bilirubin (0.52) on 18 Dec 2011. Thereafter, I took him to a very senior orthopaedic surgeon who put him on Calcium and Vitamin B12 supplements . Ever since, he has been taking them. His latest tests done on 21 Feb 2013 show Vitamin D 46.40, B12:699 , Calcium 10.00, SGOT: 34 and SGPT:69. Related to this or not, my son also was suffering from Nausea, vomitting etc for which he was prescribed antacids by an endocrinologist. These symptoms have alleviated somewhat. Query: Sorry for the lengthy background but is SGPT level of 69 something to worrry about. I should also like to mention that he is in the final year of school and preparing for exams and is under considerable stress as are other kids like him. Lifestyle: sedantary for about 2 years. Please advise regarding his liver condition and generally what he should do. His back ache is considerably reduced and is only intermittent (normaly when he sits for prolonged hours). Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013