Back ache, MRI showed degenerative disc disease, disc bulging, history of surgery for cervical cord compression. Treatment option?

hi doctor i m 64 year old diabetic since 17 years. weight 70 kg height 5 7 . i was operated for cervical cord compression 5 years back and the vertebral bodies got fused post op.. now i am having back ache continuously since 1 year, peripheral neuropathy , for which i was adviced an mri of whole spine and the impression in mri was: - L5-S1 degenerative disc disease with mild posterior and posterolateral annular disc bulging , disc bulge causes bilateral neural foraminal narrowing(rt more than lft) with mild impingement over the exiting L5 nerve root - mri cervical spine reveals multiple level degenerative disc disease , posterior fusion of cervical vertebral bodies, spinal cord appear thin at C3 to C6 level with mild hyperintense signal in spinal cord at C5,C6 level suggestive of myelomalacia, - screening of thoracic spine reveals partial osteoporotic compression of D10 vertebarl body with marrow edema.. after this report i was given ozone therapy treatment by interventional radiologist on lumbar vertebrae but i got relief for only some time then symptoms reappeared.. now my concern is what is the cause of my back ?? is it due to thoracic or cervical or lumbar disease? is there any permanent treatment to my condition other than surgery?? is ozone therapy a suitable treatment..? is there any other alternative treatment..?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012