Back ache. Liver function test done, mild fatty liver reported, quit smoking, taking medications

i am 40 yrs old man i am having back ache from last 10 monrths i went to orthopedict doctor he asked me to examine liver function tests and the result is not gud s.g.p.t is 119* U/L...s.alk. phosphate is 167* u/l .... and s.gama.g.t is 500* u/l as on sep 4 2012..frm tht day i stop cnsuming alcohol as well as quit smoking then after 2 months i examine again my lft test and report is s.g.p.t is 75* u/l ..s.alk.phosphate is 101* u/l and s.gama.g.t is 259* u/l as on october 31 2012 and again i hv examine my lft on 4 january 2013 and my report is s.g.p.t is 249* u/l .. s.alk.phosphate is 200* u/l and s.gamma.g.t is 520* u/l ..and i hv test my hepatisit abc e all reports r negative as on january5 2013 and i hv ultrasound my abdominal ultrasound and report is mild fatty liver ..i am taking medicine( heptral 400 mg thrice a day...) (shelcal-ct twice a day) ..(trental-400 twice a day) ..(benalgis once a day) ( calcium sachet once a weak) i am taking ths medice from last 2 days ..before that i am taking (liverbuin twice a day) ..(hycibex once a day) ..(ubicar once a day).. from last 1 month ...kindly advice me is ths medicine r fine for my liver...will i cure my liver ..i can send u the reports if u require ..thanks
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013