Back ache, ENMG showed radiculopathy, normal nerve conduction study, advised Gabapin

doctor sir my wife age 46 back ache since 18month our doctor did ENMG test Diagnosis L5- S1 radiculopathy , ENMG findings: Distal latenciies,CMAP amplitudes,motor conduction velocities and F wave latencies are within normal limits in bilateral common peroneal and posterior tibial nerves. SNAP amplitudes and nesory conduction velocities are within normal limits in bilateral nerves. ENMG summery NORMAL NERVE CONDUCTION STUDY . Doctor.advised medicine.1.Gabapin me 300mg.2.Flexon.3.Oxetol300mg.4.Elcafort.5.Nexito.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012