Baby's skin is white and stretched and has bumpy dots. Prescribed Alerid and Dermocalm

Hello Dr. Santosh Kondekar, I am Swapna. I have 6 months old baby. He is healthy baby. When he was 5months old, he got elergy(total boby became red). We went to doc, he told my babies skin is sensitive. This will happen for 2years. It happened many times. He gave us Alerid and Dermocalm lotion. So we are using it. And now his skin is getting changed. I dont know to describe it but its like white stretched skin(Its like rashes/fungus on skin) and bumpy dots(like pimples ). We have consulted docotor, he told us to continue Dermocalm. I am worried. Please help me. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012