Baby's head hit after slipping from stairs, cried for few minutes, whimpered through out night. Reason?

I was walking up the stairs with my 10 month old baby and skipped a step and practically fell and hit the back of her head against the wall --which is what broke my fall. She cried and after a few minutes she stopped crying and was being her normal self. I don t think she got any big bumps. There head is so bumpy anyway. Well, this happened on Monday and when she went to sleep Tuesday night, I heard her whimper a little bit through out the night. But, no vomitting and she is her normal self, smiling and playing. She does have two double ear infections so I m not sure if the whimper is related to the ear infection or by the hit she took on the wall.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012