Baby was suffering from lower respiratory tract infection. Use nebulise with asthalin?

My 2.5 yr baby was suffering from lower respiratory tract infection 10 days back. She was treated with antibiotics and got better after 2-3 days..From last friday she started getting temperature and cough is there. So her doctor advised to nebulise with asthalin (.5) and saline for 3-4 days starting from yday. No other medicine since she already had taken good amount of antibiotics. Now, for the past 24 hrs temperature is not there and cough has reduced. 2 queries here: 1. Is it safe to nebulise often with asthalin? 2. Now that she has got better, can we stop nebulisation and allow her to go without any medicine? I Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012