Baby was sprayed cologne on face, mouth. Having red eyes, fragrance from mouth. Solution?

hello my name is anjelly and I am pretty worried about my 12 month old baby who got sprayed in his face & mouth with cologne by my 3 yr old. I didn t see it happen which is the scary part but my son was historical and his eyes where beat red and I smelled it even on his tongue . I quickly rinsed water in his eyes and mouth,its been about a half hour or so now and he seems fine but I am worried he drank some. what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013

Thank you for your query.

You did the right thing by rinsing the mouth. The eyes are red because the spirit in the colonge is irriating your son's eyes. Do wash them with water frequently and the redness shall subside over the next 2-3 days.

You need not worry about the cologne that your son has swallowed, if any. Being aromatic spirits they get evaporated fast.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your son all the best.