Baby was not latching properly, fed formula milk. Dr advised diluted boiled milk. Which one is better ?

Hello, I am AAAAA, we have a baby boy 6 weeks old. baby was not latching properly, struggled so much to make him latch, so had to depend on formula milk - Nan 1 pro, however we are told by a senior pediatrician that Nan 1 pro might create problem with baby s intestine etc...and asked to continue with pasteurized milk, we are doing that, also giving diluted boiled milk. Of course, we express breast milk and give, however quantity is very less. We are very confused which one to continue pasteurized milk, diluted boiled cow milk or formulate Nan1 pro? Please advise. Thanks, AAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013