Baby waking up in the night, screaming. Has red rash behind knees, gas problem. Solution?

My son is 13 months old and has been waking up screaming nightly. Most nights he is inconsolable. I m weaning him from breastfeeding and just took away the final feeding which was the night time feeding. He also just got a molar and seems to be getting more teeth. I had his ears checked last week to make sure they were clear and that wasn t the cause of his screaming and wakefulness . He also seems to have a red rash behind his knees ( I didn t see it anywhere else). He does seem to have some gas when he wakes up, but that could be a result of the screaming. Do you think the rash could be a result of an allergy or intolerance to something which is causing him to wake up and scream or could it one of the many other reasons I metioned ( teething , weaning, etc. ). Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012