Baby waking up at night, crying even after feeding cereal. Solution?

our 15 month old has been walking up at night. other day he took a 40 minute nap, still woke up 1 and half hours after he went to bed. other night we feed him cereal right before bed, still woke up a couple hrs later. one hight we let him cry. He did that for an hr or so and cries so hard he throws up. what can we do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Sleep pattern takes time to establish.
I advise you not to make him sleep during daytime,play with him ,indulge him in some activities,play rhymes and by the evening he will be tired and will have a sound sleep.

Wishing your baby good health.
God bless.