Baby underweight. On formula milk, less intake. What to do to make her eat well?

Good day doctor, My name is Martha. I have a baby that will be 3months on the 18th of March and she is really undeweight. She is 3.5kg now. Her birth weigh was 2.58kg. She,s been on formular since birth . This is because we mistakenlu started her with dfeeding bottle and now she s finding it difficult to suck directly from the breast . She used to take 90ml of formular every 3hours. I changed her food from NAN to SMA Gold then she reduced the intake to 50ml. This she even takes with force. Pls I want to know if there s problem and want top know what to do so she could start eating very well. Also we have done all necessary test to know if there s any medical problem as to why she is not sucking but discovered non. Thank you. Martha
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013