Baby throwing milk while burping. Added formula milk, feeling heaviness. What to do?

Hi, i have 3 month of baby boy.Before he burp after every feed and didn,t throw the milk, but now its a week that he has lot of gas problem in evening and in evening after 9 o,clock he throw all the milk what he drink. And about 11.45 to 12 midnight then he relax n fall to sleep.Health nurse also advise us to add formula which thick the milk, but after that he feel heaviness and this didn,t help. And now whole day he don,t burp properly and just throw all the raw milk, what he drink. Can u tell me what to do. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013