Baby tested positive for TB on arm. Blood, x-ray normal. Prescribed Maxco plus. Curable?

hi, my some of 9 months old tested tb positive, but doctor says there is no tb virus in blood and x-ray report is normal. he had started treatment saying 3 conditions. 1 - below 2years, 2 - weight is not gaining properly (current wt. is 6.6kg) and detected tb positive on arm (where the injection is given). is my baby s tb cureable. doctor had given macxo plus tablet. how long should the tablet given to him. what should be the eating deit for him plz plz guid
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013