Baby suffering from trapped wind. Taking aptamil stage 1 milk. Had explosive diarrhea. How to cure?

Hi. My baby is 8weeks old. He suffers from trapped wind. He takes 4x8oz bottles plus a 5oz top up feed at night. He will scream the house down for a few hours before comforting himself. Do i try a comfort milk? Currently on aptamil stage 1 milk. I also thought about putting him on hungry baby milk but i think i should sort out his trapped wind first. Tonight he had trapped wind and then after a couple of hours he had explosivr diarhea....
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013