Baby suffering from loose motions. Not recovered with medications. Will it lead to any trouble?

Sir Good evening my 5 months youngh baby sufferring from Loose motion nearly 6-7days and went doctor today also have given medicines as well we have taken those medicine two times today but still not finding any changes and recoveries - but he is taking in Conjee(rice water )and mothor s milk as advised by doctor- now i am feaing now because still not recovered and i am from rural place - doctor is avaiable 15 km from my home town please suggest whether loose motion will create any trouble or no need to worry
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013