Baby suffering from infection. Vomiting, coughing, blocked nose, high fever. Medicine for vomiting required?

My baby is suffering from an infection and she is vomiting , coughing , having cold n blocked nose , and a Fever running more than 102degrees. She has been administered adol n fenistil (as the doc asked me not to give antibiotics until her swab reports come. Her appetite has reduced to nil she is just on breast milk since 1 day n she is vomiting every now n then should I giv her any medication for vomiting?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013